Benefits of Joining the Joules programme:
- Standard commission rate of 6.5%
- Average order value of $103
- Regular offers and promotions
- Strong conversion rates
- Cross device tracking
- 30 day cookie length
- Access to our product inventory feed
To be accepted as a Joules affiliate your website must;
• Have a fully functional website at the time of application
• Be aesthetically pleasing and designed to a good standard
• Sell to US customers
A Joules affiliate cannot;
• Bid on any keyword phrase containing the word Joules or any misspellings of Joules (a full list of terms disallowed for PPC bidding is available through Awin)
• Bid using the Joules URL or any misspells of this
• Buy, own or bid on any domain names with the word Joules or misspellings in the URL
• Conduct any form of typosquatting. This is a form of Cybersquatting which directs a person to a false website when they enter a misspelling of the intended website. E.g. www.julesclothing.com
Please note that if an affiliate fails to meet the terms of our agreement we may remove them from the Joules program at any time. Joules reserves the right to deny commission for the month that an affiliate has been conducting against the terms of the agreement and immediately suspend the affiliate.
Voucher Code Policy
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Joules affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from Joules Affiliate Team).
Joules reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed. Joules reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if an exclusive code awarded to a specific affiliate is found to be displayed on another affiliate site.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
If you have any questions or require clarification on any of the points above please don't hesistate to email us.