Intellectual property rights
Affiliates must respect the intellectual property rights of Wildfire Systems. These rights include trademarks, copyright and related rights, trade names and domain names, rights to goodwill or to use in passing off and rights in confidential information.
If an affiliate infringes these rights, they may be removed, forfeiting any commissions earnt.
Wildfire Systems need to approve any copy that is to appear in any offline communication including and not limited to press campaigns.
We do not allow open brand bidding and please note that we do not permit the following terms to be used in PPC marketing, in the form of phrase, broad or exact matches:
· Wildfire Systems
Bidding on generic product related terms is allowed.
- Affiliates are asked to include brand and misspelling terms as negative keywords in all their search engine marketing campaigns.
- Affiliates may not use any domain owned by WIldfire Systems for PPC linking without express written permission. This includes but is not limited to www.wildlink.me, wild.link, wildfire-corp.com
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar to or misspellings of the Wildfire Systems brand or Wildlink brand.
- Affiliates are asked not to register URLs with Wildfire Systems brand terms contained in their domain or subdomain. Brand terms may be contained within the path, for example;
- www.wildlinkapp.me - Not allowed
- www.acme.com/wildlinkapp - Allowed