Philips Hue Affiliate Program terms and conditions
These terms regulate the relationship between Philips Lighting UK Ltd (“Philips”) and you the (“Affiliate”).
Please note that failure to comply with these terms and conditions could result in your relationship being terminated and any commission earning being reversed.
In applying for the Philips Hue affiliate program you, the affiliate is agreeing to the terms and conditions as follows:
All clicks must first land on the affiliates site, and the user must click from the affiliates site to https://www2.meethue.com/en-gb (“Site”). No direct linking is allowed.
Affiliates may not use any domain owned by Philips https://www2.meethue.com/en-gb for search engine linking.
Paid Search Policy
Philips Hue affiliates are NOT permitted to use or bid on any Philips Hue brand terms which include incorrect spellings or other variants on all search engines, directories or any other online database.
To ensure you do not appear on these terms, you are required to assign negative brand match to all Philips Hue brand terms.
Overbidding the official Philips Hue advert is strictly forbidden on all search engines.
Any affiliates found contravening these terms will face immediate suspension and their orders will be declined.
Discount or Voucher Codes (“Voucher Codes”)
- Voucher Codes will be sent to promote the Site as a whole or specific catagories of products for a limited time period.
- A valid discount code is one that has been legitimately issued by Philips for online use. This Voucher code will have an activation date and where necessary a deactivation date.
- The affiliate must ensure that it’s site must contain clear categorization and separation between offers / sales and discount codes.
- Any Voucher Code that are not issued by Philips will not be valid and commissions will be declined if these are used.
- Where Philips has issued a Voucher Code for a targeted promotion and this is misused then we reserve the right to decline any transactions that have been made on other sites other than the one that it has been agreed to.
Affiliates found to be displaying unauthorized voucher codes may face suspension from the Philips Hue affiliate programme.
Cancelled Orders and commission validations
Any orders that are cancelled will result in non payment of commission
Validation will occur within 28 days after the order has been placed wherever possible.
The commission will be calculated on the price the consumer pays less the delivery charges, VAT and any promotional discounts.
If you have any queries regarding the status of a commission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text links available through the Affiliate Window interface. In order to prevent out of date content, affiliates may not hardcode the creative into their sites. If your site requires banners that are hardcoded, please contact the account management team to obtain permission before putting this in place.
Anyone found infringing these terms will receive a warning and have commissions reversed. We reserve the right to withhold commission during this time. Continuous infringement of these terms will result in suspension. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve our right to terminate any affiliates on 7 days written notice.