Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by HoMedics, the following programme restrictions apply:
• Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘homedics’ or misspellings of ‘homedics’ in the URL. For example, www.homedics.co.uk
• Affiliates must not include HoMedics Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://homedics.affiliate.com
• Affiliates may use correctly spelt HoMedics Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/homedics
• Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Homedics or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
• Affiliates must not post on any official HoMedics social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. HoMedics social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
• Direct linking to HoMedics websites from paid social media is prohibited.
Any affiliate who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
HoMedics Voucher codes
HoMedics discount codes
Affiliates are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this Affiliate programme. Should you wish to send out HoMedics branded email email please contact us for prior approval.
HoMedics encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the HoMedics affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from an official primary contact).
HoMedics reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
• PPC Brand
• PPC Generic
• Email Advertising
• Direct Partnerships
• Price Comparison
• Display & retargeting advertising
• Other Affiliate Networks
Any queries may be addressed to the network or the programme contact.