To celebrate the launch of the program, idealRaw will be offering a special promotion of 12% commission on all sales for select* affiliates who join the brand program. End date of the special promotion will be 06/30/18.
Unless explicitly authorized otherwise by IdealRaw, the following Program restrictions apply:
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘IdealRaw’ or misspellings of ‘Ideal Raw’ in the URL. For example, www.IdealRaw.com.
- Affiliates must not include IdealRaw Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://IdealRaw.affiliate.com.
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt IdealRaw Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/IdealRaw.
- Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand IdealRaw or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
- Affiliates must not post on any official IdealRaw social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. IdealRaw social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and the MP Community/Forum.
- Any use of exclusive coupon codes not assigned to affiliates will have all associated transactions and sales reallocated to the correct publisher.
- Direct linking to IdealRaw websites from paid social media is prohibited.
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorization. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
• IdealRaw.com • www.IdealRaw.com
• IdealRaw vouchers
• IdealRaw.com Vouchers
• IdealRaw codes
• IdealRaw Voucher Codes
• IdealRaw discount codes
• IdealRaw.com codes
• IdealRaw coupon
• IdealRaw coupon code
• IdealRaw.com coupon code
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.
We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however direct linking is prohibited. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
IdealRaw encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the IdealRaw affiliate program (either through our account or directly from IdealRaw’s Affiliate Manager).
IdealRaw reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorized voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorized codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this due date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the program. Please also ensure that you observe IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Ambassadors are required to only use Coupon Codes specifically assigned to them, unless permission is granted otherwise. All assigned code usage is monitored therefore use of other available codes on the program will lead to commissions being withheld related to use of unassigned coupon codes or ultimate removal from the program
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
• PPC Brand
• PPC Generic
• Email Advertising
• Direct Partnerships
• Price Comparison
• Display & retargeting advertising
• Other Affiliate Networks
• In house referrer scheme (further details on this can be found below)
The In House Referrer Scheme
Existing customers who have already purchased from The Hut Group will be sent an email explaining the referral scheme and how they can earn credit from driving new customers to the site.
• Existing customer logs into their account on IdealRaw and goes to referral section.
• Existing customer creates link to IdealRaw to share on social media.
• New customer clicks on that link and makes first purchase on IdealRaw either by entering referral code at checkout or after an automatic discount has been applied after clicking on a referral link.
• Existing customer receives credit to spend on IdealRaw as a reward.
All referral sales will be de-duped against affiliate sales and there will be a slight change to the usual last-click method of tracking in certain circumstances:
• If a new customer uses a referral code or link then clicks an affiliate link (within 30
minutes of the first click), this sale will be attributed to the referral scheme
• If an affiliate link is used 30 minutes or more after the referral link is clicked and no referrer code is redeemed then the affiliate will still be awarded the last click and receive commission for this sale
Note: Whenever a referrer code is used, the sale will not track via affiliates.
Cookieless Vouchercode Tracking
IdealRaw uses cookie-less voucher tracking for some of our influencer partners. This means that the transaction is always attributed to the publisher who is given the exclusive voucher. When the voucher is used, transactions will be tracked regardless of whether a click has happened or not. Please speak to your account contact for more information.
IdealRaw validate in-line with their returns policy which is 28 days with a look back window 31 days.
Any queries may be addressed to the network or the specific program contact.
*Current affiliates not on special rates and new affiliates to the program may participate in the incentive campaign. Current and new ambassadors are not eligible to participate.