Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions. Affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change.
Ad Copy Guidelines
- When referencing RentSkis.com with a saving statement, the affiliate must include “Save up to 20%” in the ad copy.
- We run all remarketing/retargeting campaigns internally, affiliates are not allowed to run remarketing/retargeting campaigns
Paid Search (SEM)
- Affiliates are restricted from running any paid search (SEM) campaigns.
- Affiliates are restricted from running any paid display advertising campaigns.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your followers; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, “Save up to 20% on Ski & Snowboard Rentals from RentSkis.com”
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Rent Ski’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes the RentSkis.com name in the page name and/or username.
- Affiliates must not engage in typo-squatting, or own a typo domain.
- Domain names must not include or use misspellings of "rentskis". Misspellings of domains include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed, e.g. renttskis.com, rentskiis.com
Prohibited Web Site Content
- The Affiliate must not to operate or utilize a website, or email a link to a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: adult, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, anti-brand messaging or that offer illegal goods or services.
- Prior to any commission payouts, we will verify all transactions by running a cancelation report against the Order ID’s attributed to your publisher account. If the cancelation report shows that an order was canceled, we will not payout any commission on that sale.
We de-duplicate all conversions against our own paid media efforts. This includes: paid search, display, email and other internally managed campaigns. We do not de-duplicate against traffic that reaches us by:
- Typing the Advertiser URL directly into a web browser
- Organic search results
- Organic social media
•Commission: 10% of the final sale (not including taxes and fees)
•Do you pay commission on all products: Yes
•Cookie Length: 30 days
•Do you wish to work with all affiliate types: Yes