Terms and Conditions –
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. In consideration of becoming a member of the Aldo affiliate programme, you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your immediate removal from the Programme.
1. Promotional types of publishers Aldo will, at their discretion, allow on the Programme:
(d) Discount code;
(f) Loyalty; and
(i) Media brokers.
2. Your website shall not contain:
(a) any false, inaccurate, libellous, misleading or disparaging representations or statements regarding Aldo, its partners, the providers of any of Aldo’s products; or
(b) any negligent, unlawful, harassing, libellous or otherwise objectionable or illegal content or content that infringes the rights of any other person,
and if your website does contain anything under (a) or (b) above you shall remove from your website any materials or copy on Aldo’s request as soon as reasonably practical and in any event within three days of being asked to do so.
3. You shall not promote our Programme in inappropriate environments or alongside inappropriate themes such as, but not limited to:
(a) illegal material or the promotion of illegal activities and substances;
(b) adult content, age restricted products, obscene or sexually explicit material;
(c) any violent, discriminatory, threatening or abusive material;
(d) any libellous, blasphemous or defamatory material;
(e) any material that infringes the Intellectual Property of any third party,
and publishers promoting these themes shall not be accepted onto the Programme.
4. You must use the graphical elements and text links provided by AWIN Ltd (“AWIN”) and must not create any of your own links. If you require any custom links or text, please contact AWIN who will be glad to pass on your request. You must only use the most recent AWIN creative and copy supplied through the network portal. This ensures, amongst other things, that the products you are promoting are current and that the tracking links are up to date and fully functioning.
5. You must respect the intellectual property rights of Aldo. These rights include trademarks and service marks, copyright and related rights, trade names and domain names, rights to goodwill or to use in passing off and rights in confidential information. If an affiliate infringes these rights, we may remove them from the Programme in line with clause 12.
6. You warrant and undertake that you have and will maintain while you are a member of the Programme all licences, permits and authorisations necessary to be a member of the Programme.
7. You must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page. You are not permitted to use the brand name (including misspells and variations) as a sub domain or sub folder.
8. Remarketing and Paid Search activity is not permitted for Brand name/terms including brand combination terms and misspells.
9. Without prejudice to any rights AWIN may have and action it may take against you, if you breach these terms and conditions:
(a) Aldo may cancel your membership of the Programme;
(b) You will cease to be entitled to receive commissions in respect of Aldo products if cancellation occurs; and/or
(c) You may be required to pay back any commissions in respect of Aldo products paid to you following your breach of these terms and conditions.
10. If you are removed from the Programme following a breach of these terms and conditions, you will not be able to reappear on the Programme without explicit authorisation from Aldo.
11. Aldo may terminate your membership of the Programme at any time and without notice. If Aldo cancels your membership you must immediately remove from your website:
(a) any references to Aldo;
(b) any creative or copy referring to Aldo;
(c) any links to the Aldo website.
Aldoshoes.com/uk/en_UK does not allow trademark plus bidding. This includes but is not limited to:
Or any variation thereof.
In-season product must not include words or phrases that suggest Vendor’s products are being sold below the suggested retail price including, but not limited to the following: sale, cheap, discount(-ed), discounter, low price, markdown, for less, best price, £XXX off, coupon, coupon code, lowest price, lower price, unbeatable price, bargain, under £XXX, below £XXX, budget price, steal, reduction, reduce(-ed), price slash, slashed prices, price-cut, decreased price, “blowout”, “£XXX savings.” and “% off”.
Advertising must not include, but not limited to the following: cheap, discount(-ed), discounter, low price, markdown, for less, best price, £XXX off, coupon, coupon code, lowest price, lower price, unbeatable price, bargain, under £XXX, below £XXX, budget price, steal, reduction, reduce(-ed), price slash, slashed prices, price-cut, decreased price, “blowout”, and “£XXX savings.”