Terms and Conditions
All affiliates are required to adhere to the Brissi Ts & Cs. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
- Affiliates must always promote Brissi in a positive, relevant manner
- If you wish to feature Brissi on other sites that you own, please contact the Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction
The following affiliate sites or behaviors are not permitted:
- Under construction
- Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit
- Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities
- Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices
- Adopt black hat web practices
- Work against the interest of Brissi
- Participate in fraudulent activities
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote Brissi products on any Search Engines
- Advertise Sale against Brissi products if the products are not in Sale
- Affiliates promoting Brissi products must show products in local currency
- All affiliates are required to adhere to Brissi Terms and Conditions.
Brissi reserves the right not to honour any commissions that have been generated in a fraudulent or dishonest manner. Any affiliate found to be acting in a fraudulent or dishonest manner faces immediate expulsion, with any pending commissions withheld.