Plump It! Terms and Conditions
- All affiliates are required to adhere to Plump It! Ts & Cs. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
- Affiliates must always promote Plump It! in a positive, relevant manner.
- All affiliates who apply to the Plump It! affiliate program will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. To maximise your chance of being accepted, clearly express your relevance and value to the Plump It! program in your application and only list the URL/URLs that you plan to feature Plump It! on. Any approvals, apply only to the urls provided at the time of application. You do not have permission to feature Plump It! on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
- If you wish to feature Plump It! on other sites that you own, please contact the Affiliate Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletters are allowed with explicit permission of Plump It! and dependent on content - must be pre-approved
- Retargeting and Remarketing allowed with explicit permission of Plump It! and dependent on content - must be pre-approved
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction
The following affiliate sites or behaviours are not permitted:
- Under construction
- Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities.
- Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices.
- Work against the interest of Plump It!
- Participate in fraudulent activities.
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote Plump It! products on any Search Engines via paid mediums.
- Any usage of the Plump It! logo or Plump It! creative must be approved and be in line with current season.
- Affiliates promoting Plump It! products must show products in local currency.
- Affiliates must use links from the program they are signed up to.
All affiliates are required to adhere to Plump It! Terms and Conditions.
Plump It! reserves the right not to honour any commissions that have been generated in a fraudulent or dishonest manner. Any affiliate found to be acting in a fraudulent or dishonest manner faces immediate expulsion, with any pending commissions withheld.