Please note the ASOS.com ES programme is for Spain only.
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, YOU WILL FORFEIT COMMISSIONS OTHERWISE EARNED DURING ANY PERIOD OF NON-COMPLIANCE AND WE MAY, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
1) Commission Rates: Affiliates can earn up to 7% CPA for all valid transactions. Approved Voucher sites will earn up to 5% CPA for all valid transactions. Commission is paid out inclusive of discount, and exclusive of shipping and VAT. We shall have the sole right and responsibility for processing all orders made by Customers. You acknowledge that all agreements relating to sales to Customers shall be between Us and the Customer. We reserve the right to decline any commission. Reasons for declined commissions will be provided by Us to You. Commissions will not be awarded to you if you are offering cashback or loyalty points to a Customer who has also used a student voucher or promotion code.
2) Keyword bidding and use policy: Search arbitrage is prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You will not purchase or bid for placement of Asos, any variation thereof (including, but not limited to, abbreviations, misspellings, stringing of the name ASOS), and any other trademarks of Ours within any third party search engine or shopping portal including, but not limited to, AOL, Yahoo, MSN, Google, and Ask. Additionally, You will not pay third parties for placement in search engines or shopping portals on the basis of your use of our name. You agree not to engage in any paid advertising that utilizes any keyword or search term that contains a trademark, service mark or brand name of any of our suppliers or of our competitors for the purpose of directing visitors to the Asos site(s) without our prior written consent.
3) Cybersquatting Policy: You will not employ any so-called fat finger domains or typosquatters redirecting web traffic directly or indirectly to your Site, a fat-finger or typosquatter domain is any domain that amounts to a misspelling of any registered or unregistered Asos trademark, examples of which include: www.asoss.com, www.asseenon.com and so forth. You will not place the word Asos or any variation or close spelling of the word, in Your Site URL to the left of Your top-level domain name or sub-domain such as, for example only: Asos.Yourdomainname.com. You will not represent Your Site as Our official site or make similar representations. You will not frame Your Site so as to appear as if visitors are both on Your Site and Our site or in any way that is confusingly similar to our site, as determined in our sole discretion.
4) Email: You may not do any of the following unless you first obtain in advance our express written permission, which may be withheld in our absolute discretion: (i) generate or send any email messages or other electronic messages (including text or SMS messages) using or containing asos.com, trademarks of ours or any variation thereof, Product descriptions, or any of the Required URLs or Content; (ii) send any email or other electronic message that in any way suggests or implies or misleads or is likely to mislead (including without limitation, via the return address, subject heading, header information or message contents) a recipient into believing that asos.com or any related entity was the sender or sponsor of such email or procured or induced You to send such email; (iii) forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any email communications or newsletters or other electronic messages that asos.com sends to its affiliates and/or customers; or (iv) generate or send any unsolicited email (spam) under this Agreement. Requests to do any of the foregoing must be made in writing and sent to us. These prohibitions are in addition to, and not in place of, all prohibitions and restrictions that apply elsewhere in this agreement, and under any agreement between You and our Affiliate Network, as well as all prohibitions and requirements under all applicable laws and regulations.
5) Promotion Codes: You may not utilize any voucher or promotion code on your site that has not been provided to you through our Affiliate Network. All ASOS promotional activity should not be advertised anywhere prior to the start date of activity, unless outlined directly by ASOS or our Affiliate Network. Doing so could result in termination from the programme. Transactions made through publishers who operate a cashback site will result in the commission being declined where the transaction was made using a discount code, unless agreed otherwise, in writing, by the Affiliate, Asos and Awin.
6) Brand Exclusions: Affiliates may not promote the following brands on behalf of ASOS.com. Please note this list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change:
Reiss, Superdry, Nine west, Vivienne Westwood, Juicy Couture, Barbour, Lacoste, Hugo Boss, Mcq by Alexander McQueen, Coast, Karen Millen, Warehouse, Oasis, B&SH, New Look, River Island, Benefit, Whistles, All Saints, American Apparel, Cath Kidston, Ted Baker, Converse, Esprit, GHD, Bellfield, Hilfiger, Tommy Hilfiger, Hilfiger Denim, Belly Belt, Kooples, Kooples Sport, Carhartt.
7) Confirmation of restricted affiliate channels.
>No Pop Ups / Pop Unders
>No Blind Networks / No adware
>No Universal cart : Publishers have to redirect the users on ASOS checkout directly.
>No toolbars : Any Cashback applications downloadable on user’s browser are forbidden. Please remove ASOS from your toolbar
>No downloadable software
Only orders deemed to be genuine personal customers’ orders will be approved.
Cashback, Voucher Sites and Price Comparison Affiliates will be approved on a case by case basis. Please get in touch with our Account Manager if you have any questions on this.
Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code.
8) Missing Transaction Queries: Any missing transaction enquires, need to be raised within a two month period of when the sale occurred. Any missing transaction enquiries raised after the 2 month period will deem as unpayable to the publisher.
9) Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason, provided that they provide at least seven day's prior written notice of such termination to the other party. Termination of this Agreement shall also terminate any outstanding Engagements. However, all rights to payment, causes of action and any provisions which by their terms are intended to survive termination, shall survive termination of this Agreement.
10) Delivery: ASOS offers free shipping on orders over 15€ otherwise there is a standard delivery cost of 2.99€ on orders under this threshold. Full list of currencies and countries: http://www.asos.com/infopages/pgeshiptocountry.aspx.
Only genuine personal customer's orders will be approved.
We would prefer it if you did not scrape the ASOS site. We have a detailed data feed which should contain all of the information that you need to populate your site with information about ASOS products. If you do scrape the site there is a high chance that your activity will be identified as bot traffic and you will be blocked from accessing the site. If you believe that you need to scrape the site in order to operate effectively please get in touch with your affiliate network contact.