Terms and Conditions
All affiliates are required to adhere to LOTD's Ts & Cs. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
- Affiliates must always promote LOTD.com in a positive, relevant manner.
- All affiliates who apply to the LOTD.com affiliate program will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. To maximise your chance of being accepted, clearly express your relevance and value to the LOTD.com program in your application and only list the URL/URLs that you plan to feature LOTD.com. Any approvals, apply only to the urls provided at the time of application. You do not have permission to feature LOTD.com on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
- If you wish to feature LOTD.com on other sites that you own, please contact the Affiliate Manager
- Newsletter allowed with explicit permission of LOTD.com and dependent on content - must be pre-approved
- Retargeting and Remarketing allowed with explicit permission of LOTD.com and dependent on content - must be pre-approved
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction
The following affiliate sites or behaviors are not permitted:
- Under construction
- Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities.
- Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices.
- Adopt black hat web practices.
- Work against the interest of LOTD.com
- Participate in fraudulent activities.
- Affiliates are not allowed to brand bid on LOTD.com or any of their categories or products on any Search Engine.
- Advertise Sale against LOTD products if the products are not in Sale.
- LOTD.com reserve the right to withhold commission payments to any affiliate found to be in breach of these terms.
- We should always be referred to as LOTD or LOTD.com and never as;
- Look Of The Day
- Affiliates must not reproduce lifestyle images or product content from the LOTD website
- Any usage of the LOTD logo or LOTD creative must be approved and be in line with current season.
- Affiliates are requested to use only creative available within their affiliate account in their promotion of LOTD. Please contact us if there is an additional size that you require.
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through Affiliate Window will automatically have immediate effect.
- Affiliates promoting LOTD products must show products in local currency
- Any voucher codes promoted must be provided through the LOTD.com Affiliate Programme. We reserve the right to withhold payment if non-authorised voucher codes are
used in an affiliate sale. Affiliates found to be using unauthorised voucher codes may face immediate suspension from the programme.
- Any codes used from the Spin to Win overlay will be declined.
- When 40% off or above promotions are running on site, these will track at 1% commission
All affiliates are required to adhere to LOTD.com Terms and Conditions.
LOTD.com reserves the right not to honour any commissions that have been generated in a fraudulent or dishonest manner. Any affiliate found to be acting in a fraudulent or dishonest manner faces immediate expulsion, with any pending commissions withheld.